Saturday, July 15, 2017

Muslims: What is the characteristics of a Muslim, too Stupid, too Daring, or Extraordinary!?

This is [that you are reading] an article in which we describe a way of understanding or examining the state of "Knowledge Simulation" of any  AI based computer.
"Is it? Then tell us how to test "Knowledge Simulation" of any AI based computer."
But, first of all. I need to ask you a Question.
"If you need to ask me, then ask."
Don't worry, it's a very simple question. Ok, tell me how to Confuse the Whole World, even in this 21st Century wheNASA in a point of developing Computers with AI?
"What? Confusing the Whole World? Uh no!! I do not understand what you actually mean."

I mean- say, if I asked you - Do you have any idea or there really may have some technology that one may apply against a Tech Giant to take control over the Internet?
"What?!"
Yah, that is what I mean. Look, if I throw this challenge to the whole world that I can take control over internet and able to refrain Google from its Net based Business, then what shall be the answer of this world?
"With technology?!? I am confused."
Yah, that is! And like you, even the answers from Google CEO, NASA shall also be confused.
"How?"
Look, definitely, the answer of this question is YES, or, NO. But the explanation of the answer [YES or NO], will differ from one to another.
"How this could be? The answer that the question demands only yes, or, no, then, why we need of an explanation?"

Look, those are only aware of my knowledge on religion, mainly, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, their answer will be- NO, and their NO shall explain - though he is one of the best, but not the best of the best.

Those have clear idea of my knowledge and wisdom, I mean knowledge, say, about my last 3 Articles [Psalm 110:1; Ramesses II and al-Baqarah], their answer also shall be- NO, and their explanation shall be- If we consider that he is the best knowledgeable man on Scriptures in the Human History, yet not a man on Science and Technology. 

Those clever ones found only a way to upgrade Computer Gaming to some extent, they will labeled me as STUPID, and thus their answer will be NO, and if you even know that they found that technical way in my blog and pointed this to them, then they consider you among those, who are stupid and shall answer thus, we found it luckily in his Article, and do you think he has any knowledge of this?

Those clever ones found all the stages that changes the Gaming History forever, their answer also shall be NO, and their explanation will be- Suppose we found all the stages that changes really the Gaming History, then how do you consider that he is aware of this? Do you have any proof of his any contribution in IT sector or Gaming World? Or he is even known in those field in anyway? Most of all, if he aware any of this why not he make papers, or patents? Hahahaha..., now..... I can conclude about a truth.... that is,.... of course concluded from your question ... When a knowledgeable man like you could ask me this type question, then it is ABSOLUTE TRUTH that the world is full of STUPIDS.  

Those Tech based organisation found a way changing computer language [which is binary system now] finds a new way of making Super Computer [Quantum based], which will change the technological history of Worldactually bring an abrupt change in all branch of Knowledge, make them capable to build a computer with AI, their answer will be-NO, and their explanations shall be- This is the capacity of IBM, NASA, Space X, Silicon Valley, Apple, Facebook and other Tech Giant, who have years of experience to do so, but is there any strong evidence or point that a single person without any PhD from Indian subcontinent capable to do such?

"Then do you think, NASA is not still a computer with AI?!"
This is all about understanding. No computer is "Turing Completed" as it is not capable to perform infinite test. Actually, if a computer completed "n" number of TEST then we called it "Turing Completed", P = NP, where, n is finite number.

"I do not understand what you actually mean?"
I mean if you say a computer beat no. one chess master, then you can say, that the computer is Turing Completed for chess only, not for all game and everything. We will discuss it in details in another article for "P vs NP" explanations of our previous "al-Baqarah" that still needed some explanations that we intentionally left-out there for a greater consequenceYou know, we already showed the [general] Christians - how Muhammad is the Mercy to them, but we left Christian Fathers [in Psalm 110:1 article] and Jews [in al-Baqarah article].

"Yah, I want to question you about that, it is actually about the rule by which you release General Christians in your "Psalm 110:1" article, because reading that article even a Muslim may think, that is your own Judgement."

Hahaha..., is it? That's interesting. However, we will not discuss that here, but later, just remind me. Now, what we are talking about?!- Oh yah!-

Now the the case for stupids, what is their thought of me? Actually, we do not need their answers. We just focus on their Joys. ......... When they even understand that I can earn Billion Dollars any time I wish, but I am doing nothing, they are happy to think that they were never be among the stupids ever, the most stupidest among the mankind is that man- that is me.

"But I am also Confused. If you really able to earn Billion Dollars a decade ago, why you not do that?"
Good Questions. It is not that I do not need any money. I do not go in that way because I have no interest in earning money selling Verses. My goal is to help people understanding- "the Truth and the Absolute Truth".  Actually, help them understanding how they are blocked in this "World of Illusions".
"Hahaha.... you are talking like Aliens."
Really!! Hahaha .....Then you too confused. Hahaha..........

How I become a man with AI.
"AI"?!
Actually, here, A means "Actual" [or, you may say "Absolute"]- as I am Human not a Computer- where it means Artificial.
"I see!! But, is CS [computer science] ever means AI for Human?!"
No, because Human are labeled with IQ compared with other human but no one compared human Intelligence with Computer. Actually Human Intelligence is interesting, they can block a powerful computer with a situation as we did in our al-Baqarah article. But, Computers can't create such situations,  Do you know why?
"Why?"
Because, Computers have no practical experience with the nature through such unnatural situation, which is unique- one and only.
"One and only!!"
Sure, because, the said situation that a group of Human experienced, shall never happen again. However, what I am telling.-------

I was born in February 24, 1965, in Jessore- a Dist- Sadar of Bangladesh, which liberated from west Pakistan in 1971. My father was a dist level officer under Bangladesh Govt. My father bought a land in Jessore Sadar before liberation, and in 1975 [after the tragic death of our national leader Sk. Mujibur Rahman] he build our home there for a permanent settle.

It was mid of the year when my father take me to school for a admission. The school named "Sammilani Institution" - which was nearly a mile from our home. I was intended to admit in class VIII. The Head Master Shahadat Ali Ansari deny to admit me in the middle of a accademic year. My father try to convince him saying that his son some learning capacity- "his school life started with his two elder sister in class IV but his result never disappoint me."

With this- the head master not much convinced- as every child to his father is extraordinary. However he test me and asked to spell a English word- "lieutenant" and I was admitted in class VIII, section C. Total student of our class [A+B+C]= 60x3 ie 180 nos. I take my seat in one of the last bench, it is because I always preferred to be "back-bencher" and it was always amusing and fun for me.

From the early days of my life "I love to Read Books" I habituated to read books because one of my Cousin was an employee of -"Govt. Public Library." in Khulna dist. He would brought 10/15 books every weekend for my Mother and Father, and I never left any-as unread.

From the early hood, I dared to do things whatever the situation is. And all of my close friends [all are local] also like me. During Tiffin Period one of my classmate bet on me with a puzzle of 6-matchsticks and told me that if I able to make 4 triangle with those sticks within a minute, he will award me 100 Taka, with in a hour 50 or in the nest day 2 Taka and a cup of tea which is 30 paisa only.
I agreed and he bringout a match box from his pocket and give me 6-sticks. He was a smoker and occasionally I taste cig. [STAR] from him.

I solve the puzzle with in a time that actually needs to construct it. Next day he was waiting in a tea stall where we regularly meet before attending classes. I asked him for my money and he gave that to me. Then I order a cup of tea for me. He asked- "What about  me?"
-"Are you damn desperate to be my friend?"
-"We  are surely friends."

My School [Sammilani Institution].
I was sipping my tea looking a girl going to her School. Her dress color [pink cumise, white salwar] indicates that she is the student of Adarsha Multilateral Girls High School [in bengali -Adarsha Balika Biddalay]" which was just adjacent to our School. Actually,  a 25' road [Ambika Basu Lane] that separates this two schools. He followed my eyes and then when his gaze fell on my face-I told him softly - "Bring her Orna [Scarff/Dupatta] in return of your money [ie. 100 taka that he gives me] and our friendship."

He move forward and reach the girl gently and then picked her orna. It was neatly folded and stapled on her both shoulder. The girl moved 360 with screaming and made a marathon towards her school leaving her books, shoes. The road was empty in that early morning of the day. So no one noticed the incident except the owner of the tea stall.

He throw the Orna to the pond at the point of the incident and return to me I ordered two cups of tea for us. And then we move towards our School.

In the middle of the 1st period [each class of 45 minutes]- O my God! a girl with bare footed accompanied with 2 Mistress moving towards our Head Masters room.
I said to him softly- "We both Clearly Fucked."
He said to me, "No, only me, if exposed everything."
I said, "Let us leave the class." and we both looking for a chance.

There are 4 peons in our school. One of them enter the class without permission of the teacher who is in his lecture. This is obviously against the rule. No one heard what the peon says to our teacher. But we both clearly understand what is going to happen. The teacher stops lecturing and told us- "No one will leave the class... before I leave." His voice was too rough.

We all are waiting. Then the girl entered our class room with a peon and starts to pass every row one by one with him. They passed us normally and nothing happened. We just released our breaths. The girl return to our class teacher and talked to him too softly and then go out. Then suddenly 4 peons take position in in all 4 doors of our class. The teacher came to us and told him that he need to meet Head Master.
He asked - "Me?!? Right Now?"
Teacher Only said- "Move."
Oh!! the later story so unpleasant, so pathetic and so remarkable to me!.

TO BE CONTINUED-


No comments:

Post a Comment